Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekly report #2


This week was really good for me, exactly the middle and the end of it. Since on Wednesday I was extremly lucky got a Magic and 3xArtisan's recipes from the daily bounties. Moreover also claimed some lv.92 and lv.96 elites. At the weekend, i sold the Magic recipe for a definetily high price, so I can buy an ELB for my ele and craft my ESA, which was seems to be a lucky one, however crafted with only +4 and 1S, but got 3DR in less than 50 chips. The daily and weekly misison also droped some Symbols, however Uranus droped only 2xMega Talt this week, I was lucky with Rafflesia got Constellation box 3 times from the 7, so i gained a Gemini, a Leo, a Scorpio and 3xLibra. At the weekend, after Colony War we had fun with G1-Cresius, since he can't make the Expert PvP event, because the server's channel 1 often went down, so he reward all of us with an AM Box and had a fun PvP with 3 of us against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment