Friday, December 23, 2011

Reboldeaux Soldier [Female] - Expert


Today my Female Reboldeaux Soldier reached Expert, while trained Gertrude and Emilia till veteran lv.9 and Gracielo and male Auch infantry to veteran lv.5 and 3 respectively. Since we have a nice exp boost on server and Faction Fight buff also give an extra 20% exp from the 8.5 patch, i decided to activate a MEP and bought a 7 days 50% exp manual from WPvP Shop to level way faster. I started to train my veterans and as i noticed they get a bit less experience from veteran lv.8 in skeleton that's why i stoped with Gertrude and Emilia at veteran lv.9, i will train most of my veterans to veteran lv.8 till i can do it that fast. Moreover the patch made my family level to 49+3, so i will reach 50+3 when i finished with my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment